it’s the one year anniversary of launching my book, see san francisco and i thought it might be nice to celebrate with a giveaway! i’ve been overwhelmed by the generosity of those of you who not only have bought my book, but took the time to share your own photos from the book on Instagram! every time i get tagged and see your pretty pics of my book it puts a big ol’ smile on my face – so thank you! if you’ve not seen see san francisco, here’s just a few of my favorite images – makes me nostalgic for my city by the bay now that i’m here living in L.A.! the book is a travel pictorial of san francisco and i tried to share the vibe of the ‘real city’ – as seen by someone who lived there (for 20 years!) – a kind of insider sneak peek of each neighborhood, what i loved best about them and a little history of how each of the city’s unique neighborhoods came to be. to celebrate the anniversary, i’d like to give away 5 copies of see san francisco!
enter to win one of 5 copies of see san francisco, simply:
• pin any one (or more!) of your favorite book images here in the post onto any one of your pinterest boards and tag it #seesanfrancisco and @sfgirlbybay.
• comment here on the blog letting us know you pinned, by tuesday, may 3rd at midnight pst.
• hurrah! this giveaway is worldwide!
• as always, please be sure to leave a way to contact you via twitter, facebook, your blog or email.
• we’ll announce the randomly selected winner later the week of may 3rd on my twitter, so be sure to follow along.
• all photos by victoria smith.