Hannah morrow is a UK born, Los Angeles-based designer who studied 3D design at Camberwell School of Art in London, specializing in bone china. hannah now has her own lovely line of delicate bone china — h for hannah, designed with the delicate feel of traditional china, that’s super thin but also durable, great for everyday use. All of hannah’s designs are handmade in the UK from beautiful bone china by a small family run manufacturer utilizing techniques used for hundreds of years. The quality is evident in every piece, so thin that the light shines through them and lovely to hold and use. Hannah’s designs are deceptively simple and draw from her many influences — aiming to design beautiful products that people can enjoy every day. we thought you might like the chance to win $500 worth of h for hannah’s beautiful bone china — any that you fancy!
to enter to win $500 worth of h for hannah bone china of your choice, simply:
• visit the h for hannah online shop and pick out your favorite pieces.
• comment here on the blog sharing your favorites.
• please comment by monday, december 7th, 12pm PST.
• as always, be sure to leave a way to reach you via twitter, facebook, email or your website.
• hurrah! this giveaway is worldwide. should an international winner be selected at random, they would be required to pay shipping fees.
• we’ll announce a winner selected by random number generator on my twitter account later on the week of december 7th, so be sure and follow along.